Sponsored by: Superior Crushing
Saturday - September 24th at 5:00PM
Night 2 of 2:
* Outlaw Modifieds $5,000 to win - 40 laps. Race #2 of the Sunoco Modified Challenge
* 4 Cylinders Open Outlaw Style $1,500 to win - 30 laps.
* Crate Sportsman Shoot Out $2,000 to win - 35 laps. (Open tires)
* IMCA Mods Empire Series $1,500 to win - 35 laps.
* * * PLUS National, Regional, State and Empire State Series points!
* 600 Micro Sprints $1,000 to win - 20 laps.
All classes for Saturday night's racing will have a $20 entry fee. Top 2 cars in each class will be guaranteed starter for the October Dutch Hoag National Open Weekend being held October 21/22.
Pits open at 2PM - Racing at 5PM
Grandstand: $20 (Ages 12 & under always free!)
Seniors: $18 (65+)
Pit Pass: $35 (All ages)
Sep 24, 2016 10:59 AM EDT
‘The Cobra’ Strikes In Return To Outlaw Fall Nationals
Media Contact: Steven Ovens - firstname.lastname@example.org or (315) 729-3825
For Immediate Release – September 23rd, 2016 – Don Romeo photo –
PR Credit: Paul Harkenrider, Patriot Sprint Tour Media
(DUNDEE, NY) - Local driver and sprint car great, Chuck Hebing showed he still has it as the Ontario, New York driver passed Josh Weller on the final lap to win the inaugural Outlaw Fall Nationals to score his first 360 sprint car win at Outlaw Speedway since 2012.
It was the first Outlaw start of the season for Hebing, who showed that there was not any rust on the Wilkins RV, Cobra Coaches No. 45.