King’s Smash’em Crash’em Demolition Derby
4&6 cylinder Chain & Bang Rules
2014 BLACKROCK AND FULTON SPEEDWAY
1. Any 4 or 6 cylinder front or rear wheel drive car, up to 109 inch wheel base, no all wheel or 4 wheel drive cars *NO EXCEPTION*
2. Drivers must be 18 or 16 with signed parental release. Full face helmet required, along with eye protection, and firesuit or Coveralls
3. All glass, chrome, molding, wheel weights, and rubber bumper covers must be removed
4. A hole 8 inches in diameter must be cut in the hood
5. Stacks are allowed
6. Battery may be relocated inside car on passenger side floorboard secured to the floor and covered with a rubber mat. Must be no movement of the battery after being tied down.. Will be strictly enforced. Only 1 battery allowed
7. Gas tank may be relocated in back seat floorboard area, tank must be metal marine style and covered with sheet metal. Stock tank may be run no more than 3 gallons in either tank. Gas lines must run under car or covered inside. If tank is moved inside electric fuel pump must be under hood with shut off within reach of driver (if tank left in original position it must be straped in both directions)
8. Drivers can weld driver’s side doors solid only. All other doors must be be chained, wired or welded. (if welded 2" for every 10") Trunk chained in two places only after inspection or welded. (if welded 2" for every 10" and a hole must be cut in trunk)
9. Roll cages, halo bars or seat brace may be used as long as not secured to frame.
10. Maximum tire size is 16” 4 ply max. Tubes allowed, no inner tires or liquids allowed.
11. Bumpers: Any car bumper may be used bolted or welded on. Bumper must be cut to fit width of the car. Maximum weld 4" per side.
12. All airbags must be removed.
13. Hoods can be bolted down in 4 spots using no larger than 5/8th inch bolts or chained in 4 spots.
14. All radiators must be drained and flushed of all coolant, water only
15. No frozen shocks or struts, car must bounce freely NO EXCEPTIONS!
16. 2 bars in
front of windshield mounted between roof and firewall RECOMMENDED
17. Cars must have good working brakes.
18. Judges decision is final.
19. Not sure if you can do something call John King (315) 750-6956 OR 315-899-2020
Check out our facebook @ kings smash'em crash'em demolition derby